Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ask and you will be receive

I have always held a firm belief in the power of the universe. That you need to put it out there, tell people about your passions and goals. You don't know what opportunities can come from telling people what matters most to you. If you don't ask, you might not receive.

Yesterday I started this blog telling the world that I like to solve problems. Today I was offered a significant Government contract to resolve an entrenched workplace issue. I'm not suggesting that I got the contract because of the blog, but I have been telling people that I'm building my business and looking for new opportunities.

So as you can tell, I'm just a tad excited. I'm also excited about some other business ideas I have, which to date have been received with a great deal of enthusiasm - more on that soon. And then there's the Pathways DVD that I'm producing, the training video I'm writing and producing with Nick Cleary, the training I'm doing for CPDBiz and of course we are about to start rehearsals for Pirates - buy tickets from http://www.gandssa.org.au.

Tis good.

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment